1. With your family’s recognition in Football, you started off young with sports but later decided to switch to modelling and music. What made you want to change?
It is purely the curiosity and also music and modelling has always been my passion since young. So transitioning into something new knowing it’s the right time, made me take that leap of change.
2. What influenced you to step out of your comfort zone to pursue your new career?
My birthday resolution before I turn 19 was to try something new. So something told me to just try music instead of wondering and having regrets later on. I took the chance and the time to finally make a move on it.
3. How different is your life in the world of modelling and music compared to the world of sports, which was your comfort zone given your family background?
I was more comfortable with modelling and sports. Music was something new I had to explore on my own. So it was pretty scary and I was always nervous about it, but at the end of the day it’s an exciting ride!
4. What are you most proud of overcoming?
I was very proud of finally being about to open up more and be more sociable as I grow up. I used to be very shy and reserved and that wasn’t helpful when I was trying to venture into modelling. I slowly built on my confidence and social anxiety and this had really helped open up many opportunities for me.
5. What would you say to someone who is afraid of stepping out of their comfort zone to pursue their dreams?
Always never be afraid to try new things and discover yourself because if you don’t, you’ll start regretting it in the future. It’s never wrong to try new things as even if it doesn’t work out, at least you know you’ve tried that instead of constantly thinking of the “what if’s”.
6. What does thriving mean to you?
Thriving to me means finally realising who u want to be no matter what people think and developing yourself on ur own without other people’s pressure