The future of the social impact needs vibrancy and innovation.
TMT hopes to journey with you, the next generation of non-profit leaders and organisations, as we strive to drive impact in the sector. Together, we can open up new horizons of social impact.
The most promising groundup activators and non-profits in Singapore will be supported in our incubation programme.
Depending on the needs of your organisation, we will work closely with you to provide yearly unrestricted funding, capacity building resources, networks and contacts.
- A groundup group or new nonprofit from 0-3 years old
- Raised less than $250,000 to date
- Have a good track record of serving vulnerable communities in Singapore
- Have high impact potential with clear growth plans
- Have at least 1 founding team member who is committed to joining full-time or hire a full-time staff, although founding team should remain in key voluntary roles
The 2024 Grant call is now OPEN.
UP TO $150K OVER 3 YEARS
From Start-up to Maturity
We hope to enable innovation and creativity
for newer nonprofits. The fund will support our grantee partners to progress from startup to
growth and maturity.
IS THIS YOUR ORGANISATION?
- GROUNDUP ACTIVATORS
Volunteer-run groups actively considering to register
as a non-profit organisation
- NEW NPOS (0-3 YEARS)
Young non-profit organisations actively working towards
charity and IPC status
What is the
New Horizon Fund?
3 YEAR SEED FUNDING
The unrestricted funding will enable you to focus on organisational development, and also to create space for innovation & creativity
To ensure that you have the best tools to succeed, TMT will engage you in 3 ways to build capacity:
- Diagnosis & Scoping: identifying key problem statements and facilitating needs-based assessments
- Strategic Assistance: providing masterclasses and resource persons with expertise in organisational growth
- Impact Evaluation: helping you achieve evidence-based and data-driven programming
To provide you with guidance, solidarity and camaraderie, TMT will offer:
- Networking opportunities with other teams, funders, potential partners, beneficiaries
- Mentorship opportunities with established teams and sector experts
- Co-working space desks and meeting rooms for grantee partners at TMT’s office at Gateway East*
- The goal is to build a community of like-minded stakeholders that you can leverage on for resources, expertise and collaboration
Overseeing the grant approval process is our distinguished grant committee:
Mr Eugene Seow
Board Member, The Majurity Trust
Chan Chia Lin
Holywell Pte Ltd, Director, National Council of Social Service, Vice President
Country CEO and CEO Maybank Singapore
Ms Melissa Kwee
CEO, National Volunteer and Philanthropy Centre
The 2023 Grant Call is now closed.
Interested to find out more?
Submit a grant enquiry and we will be in touch shortly to arrange a short exploratory call to determine your organisation’s suitability for the next grant call.